Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lines in Nazca

EVERYBODY DRAWS IN NAZCA...

                          TODA LA GENTE DIBUJA EN NAZCA...


The day we flew over the Nazca Lines I was so excited I decided to take a video as we were walking up to get onto the plane.

Unfortunately this short video used up all my battery and so I was only able to get two pictures during the plane tour, these are the pictures I took...


La Ballina, The Whale.

That night the group went out to dinner in Nazca City. I caught the bartender's eye and so after offering me a free cocktail, dessert, and much flattery he asked me if he could draw a portrait of me, Pepe was his name and this is what he drew...



Add caption


The next day at the graves at Chauchilla, Ilda our tour guide was drawing in the sand...






No comments:

Post a Comment